Monday, September 18, 2006

Garden Hoses

So, on Sept. 18, I finally logged onto this site as an administrator, and all I can say is, it is TWICE as awesome as I thought it would be.

The way the words go straight from my keyboard to everyone in the entire world. well, that's damn skippy cool. I mean, somewhere, right now, some Sri Lankan fucker is probably reading this and thinking how smart I am, and at the exact same time, some hot chick is having sex with some guy who once beat up a kid for having a blog.

I mean, what could be cooler than that?

2 comments:

Slappy Internet said...

Well, considering that this is the internet, that hot chick is really a dude, and your Sri Lankan buddy is probably taking a break from playing World of Warcraft.

Slappy Internet said...

Also, since you're a big, fancy administrator now, maybe you should update your profile.

I give us a couple of weeks to get tired of this.